Solutionsurfers – Re-adjusting in conversation and life workshop with Peter Szabo
Peter is offering this new workshop on the astonishing capability of human beings to re-adjust when life does not evolve according to plan.
As solution-focused coaches we already strongly build on this capacity of our clients. During the day we will take a broader perspective on progress from this new angle.
Expand your professional options to
- Catch clients when they re-adjust
- Explore the process and speed of their re-adjustment
- Build your curiosity, astonishment and awe about the secret of wanting what you get AND getting what you want.
Together we will experiment with the possibility of a new concept of change.
You will conduct several coaching conversations and reflect with a very special focus of attention and curiosity:
- What happens while client’s thoughts begin to change direction?
- How quickly does your client settle on a new line of thought?
- And what exactly happens in those crucial seconds, minutes or hours while the direction starts to change? Warning: Depending on the experiences you make during this day your thoughts on how to be useful as a coach might change direction blush
Before the workshop you will receive some preliminary excerpts from Peter’s new book on re-adjustment titeled “Less than 0 seconds”.
Trainer: Peter Szabo
Cost: 80.000 HUF+VAT for members of ICF HUN and SE Association 20% discount
- 2018. február 27. 09:00 - 17:30
Powered by iCagenda